The DJM-250 MK2 is Pioneer DJs most affordable two-channel mixer packed with modern features such as a built-in USB soundcard, Magvel crossfader and sound color FX filter.
Submit a review and win a ToneControl voucher worth 25 euros!
Thank you for your review. We will publish as soon as possible.
Mooi instap model van Pioneer. Perfect voor je slaapkamer dj set up. Met de bekende Nexus elementen weet je wat je in handen hebt. De meegeleverde Rekordbox is een erg aantrekkelijke aanbieding. Ook de gratis stopkap is mooi meegenomen.
Ook als je niet scratcht is dit gewoon een fijne mixer om mee te werken.
The Pioneer DJM-250 MK2 is an upgrade of one of Pioneer's most popular two-channel DJ mixers. This mixer is a perfect choice to step into the world of Pioneer's DJM series and is equipped with professional features like a Magvel crossfader (suitable for scratching), Sound Color FX filters per channel (known from the DJM-900NXS2) and a built-in USB sound card.
The DJM-250 MK2 comes with full versions of both Pioneer's rekordbox DJ as well as rekordbox DVS software to enable DJing with a timecode system. Use either CD players, turntables or turntables with rekordbox timecode vinyl or CD players with timecode CDs to control rekordbox DJ using the rekordbox DVS expansion.
- 2-channel DJ mixer
- Magvel crossfader (from the DJM-900NXS2)
- Strong but smooth channel faders
- 3-band isolators
- Sound FX color filter from DJM-900NXS2 with parameter (resonance) control
- Built-in USB sound card
- Supplied with rekordbox rekordbox DJ and DVS licenses worth € 248
- Rekordbox DVS ready
- Record mixes in ease by using the built-in sound
- Professional XLR output
- Two headphone outputs (3.5mm and 6.3mm jack)
- Turntable ground terminals
- Independent microphone section
- Inputs LINE × 3 (RCA), PHONO × 2 (RCA), MIC × 1 (1/4" TS × 1)
- Outputs MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4” STEREO PHONE
JACK, 3.5 mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Others USB (B) x 1
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- D/A Converter 24-bit
- A/D Converter 24-bit
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N ratio 94 dB (LINE)
- Power supply AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption DC12V 0.6A
- Including: power cord, AC adaptor, USB kabel, instructions (Quick Start Guide), license card (rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)
- Dimensions (WｘDｘH): 230mm x 319.5mm x 107.9mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg